Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Interwebs.

Is it time for a new website? ...Possibly! I've had my current website design (at rachelleletain.com) for over 6 months now. Taking into account my turn into the world graphic design, I have been thinking about updating my website to more accurately reflect my dual background in both illustration and design. While I still enjoy the layout of my current design, I think it'd be nice to freshen things up a little and create something that mirrors my current taste in web design.




Above are two pages of a rough website re-design that I came up with a few nights ago... It's was looking to create a portfolio website that was clean, modern, and wouldn't distract too much from my work itself. Feel free to let me know if you think it's working or not. Any and all feedback will be very much appreciated.


4 comments:

Nimit Malavia said...

Looks sweet chelley, I love how huge your cursor is lol! Are you going to integrate your blog into your site?

Erika said...

i dont know about that wood texture... but the rachelle letain taggy thing is very satisfying

Michelle said...

I dig it!

You know who to call when you're ready to go live with it. ;)

Brittany said...

oh my goodness. i LOVE this.