Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Something Small... Literally. (4" x 4" Cards).


Just two small things to share with you on this update. Two small cards, in fact. The first card was made for someone who is insanely in love with Eames furniture, particularly the Eames chairs. The chair depicted is an Eames rocker. Can you tell I like puns... just a little?



As for the second card... Well, February is upon us. And we all know what that means... I would be lying if I didn't admit I sort of have a thing for Valentine's Day. I totally have been known to be a sap on the 14th (and sometimes just in general), and often at least consider endulging in dinner at Boston Pizza, just to obtain a heart-shaped pizza. In preparation for the upcoming 'holiday', I designed this Valentine that I will be handing out to whomever will take one (also known as my family and friends) on the 14th.

No comments: